Want a smaller version of the Bible Reading Tracker so you can easily slip it into your Bible? This is a great size to have it readily accessible for you to color the next book of the Bible as you read it. Print on standard white card stock...or experiment with color card stock.
Watch this video to show how to make the BQ tracker into a bookmark, using plastic sleeve to protect your Bible pages.
You've got lots of options!
- washi tape it to the inside cover of your Bible
- fold an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper over it to act as a "folder" (use your printed Bible reading plan)
- hole punch one end of it and add a ribbon to make a bookmark
- slip it into half a page protector sleeve and use as bookmark
- washi tape the page protector into the front cover of your Bible as a tip-in that will hold your #BQtracker between uses
Once you've completed your Bible Reading Tracker, then you can attach it into your Bible Quilt Journal. Or you can glue it into your journal now and color it in as you go.
"I have hidden your Word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:11
Bible Quilt® templates are original designs and copyrighted material. These printables are intended for personal one-time use. Please contact shop owner to coordinate orders for groups.