BQ Encouragement Team chat, evening follow-up
Time & Location
About the Event
To the BQ Community- I've got a group of ladies that are praying over this online community and have committed to be a supportive network for all of us. At this time my "volunteer slots" are full. If this piques your interest too, please pray over this group and as we get the framework going there may be other opportunities that arise. You're welcome to message me re: ideas, needs, and topics you'd like for me to bring to the #BQEncourager Team.
To the #BQencourager Team-
I'm grateful to each of you for expressing interest in generating some intentional encouragement within the BQ Community! I'm setting this up as a Zoom event so we can all get on the same page for an initial brainstorming session and follow-up chats.
First brainstorm Thurs, March 4th 3:00 pm and follow-up that same evening 7:00 pm
Things to do in prep for our mtg:
1) Pray for clarity re: direction of BQ
2) Jot down some ideas re: your style of encouragement and how it would weave into BQJ. (ex: If you're active on FB and enjoy making comments & "likes" or if you like to generate new discussions to help others learn a technique; do you like to share your own pages to stimulate others' ideas?)
3) What area of BQ is your jam? Monthly, ABC, or freestyle pages? I'd like to touch on each of these areas so there's not a subset feeling "left out."
4) Beginners - what specific encouragement do you think they need & how can we do this using the website? What was helpful to you when you got started? What could have helped propel you forward more easily?
5) Grandparents - I'm going to start using the hashtag #BQgrandparents to help people search for specific topics that might help encourage this subgroup.
6) Prayer for the BQ community (maybe facilitating a Prayer thread in the Facebook group?
I don't have a preconceived idea of the structure we want to use, so I'm definitely open to ideas!
Y'all are a blessing to me! To God be the glory as we come together to further His kingdom.
Meeting ID: 6884329538